The “Men-at-arms” group escorts the Duke Borso during the parades and all the events in which the Duke Court is present. It is composed by the Captain, the private guard of the Duke, who has the main…..
Court reinassance dance
Corte Ducale’s Renaissance Dance Group was born in 2008 and it is composed by dancers of different ages; with the precious help of the teacher Cinzia Longhi, the group studies the ancient dance and….
The Musician group of the Corte Ducale was born in 2012. Thanks to the great support…
Consent to Data Processing
- of the identity of the data controller;
- of the identity of the Data Protection Officer;
- of the extent and manner in which the processing is carried out;
- of the purposes of the processing for which the personal data acquired are intended;
- of the right to withdraw consent.
As indicated in the information notice provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and available at https://corteducale.it/privacy_policy_e_cookie_policy/, by signin this form
Pursuant to and in accordance with Article 7 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/0679, to the processing of my personal data in the manner and within the limits set out in the attached information noticed. Any cancellation of one’s registration may be promply obtained by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org